Tuesday 30 October 2007

HELLO FANS

Hello my fans - I am sorry that i have been so bad at posting lately - unfortunately a terrible terrible thing has got in my way - work!!!

Anyway some very exciting news - tomorrow week, myself and my best friendie are off to New Zealand for a whole month of adventures. We have a whole list of places to see and things to do. I wonder will i meet any other monsters!!!

We are going to set up a special blog - the link will be mailed to everyone (in the world) .

Once we get over the jet lag we will be posting every day.

Looking forward to it lots!!!!!

4 comments:

Valpot said...

Great to see you posting again, Monster, and looking forward to hearing your NZ adventures!

Anonymous said...

Hi Monster, glad to see you posting again

Anonymous said...

hope your down under blog will be a bit more regular than this!

Random York said...

I can't figure out which of your blogs to post on- but I am enjoying them !-John