Friday 8 June 2007

Dorian Grey

Why does Dorian Grey come to mind when i think of my pseudonym? Maybe because like Dorian the outside does not reflect what the inside really is. I have neither the face of an angel nor of a monster - but the inside is very different - more monstrous than angelic. (aside - From an early age I wanted to be a guardian angel when i left this world and was very disappointed to find out that i never would be one.)
Anyway back to Dorian Grey. Well he got his come upinss at the end - what will happen to this monster!!!

6 comments:

Tobe (Pronounced Toby) said...

So - did your disappointment over not being able to become a guardian angel make you bitter and evil inside and turn you into - THE MONSTER?

Mango said...

Show us your face! Show us your face! Show us your face! Show us your face! Show us your face! Show us your face! Show us your face! Show us your face!

The Monster said...

I cant show my face - it is hideous.

i think my disappointment may have contributed someway to my monstrous outcome.

Mango said...

Oh poor Monster!

Bee Gears said...

Have you ever seen Highway to Heaven, or Touched by an Angel? There may be hope for you yet.

Mungo said...

What is with this Dorian Grey nonsense? I bet you aren't even a monster at all.