Thursday 7 June 2007

Random thoughts

I am the Monster -

i dont really know why i have undertaken this arduous task of keeping a blog - maybe its to pay homage to my wonderful family who have had to suffer my existence for all my life,(love you guys) maybe its to bring somelight entertainment into someones life (dont hold your breath) or maybe its an attempt to finally see if i have any hint of the talent that the rest of my family have in abundance - or maybe its none of the above. Who knows.

2 comments:

DN Reporter said...

Hello Monster,
I am intrigued by your blog - who are you? Who are your talalnted family that I'm sure you live up to (if not surpass)?
Welcome to the blogging world!

The Monster said...

I am honoured that the DN reporter has spotted my blogg. I hope it lives up to you high standard.