Monday 18 June 2007

Mondays :(

Why do Mondays come around sooo quickly. It only seemed like an hour ago i was sitting at my desk in work - and here i am again. I was driving in this morning and all that went through my head was all the problems that i will be encountering this week. I had planned to get up at 5 to be in work before 6, but my magical bed kept me locked up until 6.40. I am glad now. Next Monday I will be in Portugal so at least I wont have the same issue.
"I dont like Mondays" was a very clever song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thta is a very bad way to start the week, Monster. You need to see things as opportunities, not problems, things you can get accomplished - not obstacles!

Just focus on one day - not a whole week. Make a list of a couple of specific things that have to get done today and tick them off, as you do them. You'll feel good then!