Monday 11 June 2007

Mungo, dodgey computers & magical bed

MUNGO
Oh Mungo - thanks for the post xxxx

DODGEY COMPUTERS
I would like to send a special message for a very special person with the dodgey computer. I am very sad that you cant post comments on my blog :( I hope mr. computer man fixes your computer soon.

MAGICAL BED
My random thought today is in relation to my bed. I believe it to be magical. Someone must have cast a spell on it - and heres the reason why ... (i think thats its magical)
In the evening time my bed appears as normal as everyone elses - it has a wonderful soft mattress, (not too soft), the pillows are inviting, the blankets ripple like a peaceful tide, - all very normal stuff. Anyhow i jump in every night and in no time at all i am fast asleep - My problem is when i wake up!!! during the night invisible tendicles grow out of the bed and wrap themselves around me making it impossible to get up , the pillows block my ears with cotton wool so that i dont hear my alarm. i struggle and i struggle every morning to no avail, until eventually the bed gives in and lets me go. it has dire consequents - i end being late for work, for mass and for lots of other things - i must find a solution.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Monster

I would love a bed like that!

Anonymous said...

You're very poetic!

Tobe (Pronounced Toby) said...

Why does Mungo get all the thanks for posting - and the rest of us don't?

The Monster said...

I have a monstrous obsession with Mungo

Mungo said...

Hi Monster
Glad to hear you are obsessed with me and that you are properly appreciative of my deigning to comment on your blog.
Mungs xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Monster
I love the blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi
Your bed sounds like an alien rather than magical. Magical beds fly and take you to far off places and dancing under the sea. Beds that sap your energy (and possibly eat you) are most certainly alien.

Anonymous said...

Hmm Alien? Magical? How about possessed? It seems to me some detailed research is needed on this topic.

Shall we put together a committee to investigate?

The Monster said...

thats a good idea -

The Monster said...

thats a good idea -